Thursday, October 22, 2009

Dual post

I just finished preparing and delivering 3 painting for a one day event in Pawtucket, R.I. for Sat. Oct. 24th.
This is "The faces of adversity" show at Lachapelle funeral parlor--5pm-10pm-- There is a $10.00 admission
with all the proceeds going to - Knowledge is power and The Institute for the study & practice of
Non-violence.
On Thurs. I attended the opening reception for the "Cancer survivors & their families" show at the U.R.I.
gallery in downtown Providence, R.I. of which I have a painting & 2 short poems. As I had expected I was
impressed & inspired by the artworks and the cancer survivors behind them. Such courage & resolve leaves
me with no recourse but to leave excuses out when trying to reach my goals. This show is still on until Oct. 31st.

No comments:

Post a Comment