Monday, February 1, 2010

Busy bee!

January has been a busy month for me! I have spent a lot of time trying to secure a job, in a
new field from the last one. I have also been coaching basketball in the rec. dept. once again,
as well as attending local games.
As far as art, I have been visiting local galleries, for the simple enjoyment & insight. I have been
working with local artists on many different things. A lot which involves shows & charities(talking
stages,bouncing ideas). I have also continued to make contacts with people that may be able to
help me combine the arts & basketball(sports) with inner city youth in mind. I have also of course
been working on new art. I should be having a show in the near future, although I have not gotten
a set date yet, I was recently told by a gallery director that he is working on getting me in. You can
go to facebook or http://www.myartspace.com/T.L.Anderson/    to see a couple of works in progress.
                                            Peace & take care,
                                                   Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment