Saturday, May 29, 2010

Shoulder weight.

My sisters cancer is once again being treated with chemo.
My wife has filed for a divorce.
I'm still trying to secure a day job.
I'm going to be bankrupt.
I haven't felt much like talking !
Thoughts & prayers are needed.
Thank you.

Rhodes gallery in cumberland R.I. is having an artist of the month event on June 4th, please
make an effort to attend. 7pm-9pm

I am part of the committee for an upcoming show in Sept., Hosted by Chad Jase studios. This
will be a two day event to help give graffiti artist have a transferable system to do work on. It
is to be held on the 17th & 18th.

More later.....take care.

6 comments:

  1. Just remember, my brother, that it is always darkest just before the dawn. My heart aches for you as my spirit cries out for you. God Bless.

    -Don

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, so much Don ! I'm not sure when
    or how, but with GOD'S help I will make it
    through all this. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I share Don's sentiments Tom. May light & love shine in your life with God's blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much as well Kathleen.
    It's not an easy mountain to climb.
    A lot of twists, turns & roadblocks,
    but like I said above to Don. I will
    survive. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just hang in there! You and your sister is in my prayers. I wish you the best. I hope that things will get better for you soon.

    Hilal

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Hilal! The more prayers the
    better. Take care.
    Tom

    ReplyDelete