Monday, August 17, 2009

Giving thanks to those that have taught,helped & inspire with my artwork.

Just wanted to thank those that aided in the learning & development of
my artwork. ;
At Lincoln High school: Mr Louis Fusco
Ms Joyce Pashalian
At Rhode Island college: Proffesor Horvat

From publications(As a youth): Victor Perard- Drawing trees- Copyright 1945
Joy Postle- Drawing birds- Copyright 1963
Conni Gordon-oil painting books--12 lesson,
Landscape,Flowers-Copyright,all rights
reserved by Conni Gordon
From publications(recent): Bet Borgeson- The colored pencil(book)- Copyright
1995
Gary Greene- Colored pencil(book)- Copyright 1996
Arlene Steinberg-Masterful color(book) - Copyright
2008
David J. Vanderpool- Pencil drawings-A look into
the art of(book)-Inspiration- Copyright 2008
Alyona Nickelsen-Colored pencil painting bible
(book)- Copyright 2009
Special heartfelt thanks to all the above & to all who I communicate with here on-line!

2 comments:

  1. Tom, bravo. Glad to see you've put some of your artwork on your blog! What have you been working on lately?
    Aaron

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your visit, Aaron. The learning
    has been a little slower than I would like,
    but I am still figuring this site out. Now
    I need to figure how to make the images a
    little smaller! I have three requests I am
    working on. 1)a logo--2)a portrait(with a
    dragon in background)for an on-line DJ.
    3)A few designs for T-shirts(endangered
    animals)-- along with the things I just
    simply want to do. Also,my girls basketball
    team. OMG, I just realized, I'm tired.Lol!

    ReplyDelete