Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Better late than never ! I had no internet access on Sunday. Monday was an errand/event filled day. So, here I am on a Tuesday morning ! -- Last week went well enough. I typed up some more pages of poems for my book. I am a little stuck on summarizing a few things, which is ironic, because most of my poems and writings are short ! No worries, it will come to me at some point. All the loose ends in my financial and personal life that I am taking care of before getting back to my seasonal day job may be having an effect on this. Hopefully, once I take care of some of them, I can have a clear mind to proceed with writing the summaries. --- Hope you all have a good week ! Take care,
                                                                                                                               Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment