Sunday, March 15, 2015

It's been way too long that I have written on here. Life sometimes just takes us away, and leaves us looking for answers. I am still trying to find them. I have been dealing with my bankrupt status the long hard way of just trying to pay bills a week at a time. -- I had also been busy with my younger sisters illness & our mom's dementia. My sister passed on after a 14 1/2 year battle with cancer. Ironically on the 10 year "anniversary" of my son's death. I have begun to put the pages of my book together which will hopefully donate some monies to breast cancer research. Mom is in an assisted living home which my older sister found for her. I will continue to try to live one day at a time,and deal with what is dealt to me as well as find ways to resolve financial difficulties. It has also been hard to find the time to work on artwork, although, I have done some. For now I will try to post something here on Sundays. -- Take care,
                                                        Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment